Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wildflowers


While we were at the Armuchee Bluegrass Festival over the Labor Day Weekend, we stayed at a little hotel near by. There was an open field across the parking lot and I took Trixie there for her morning walk each day. While we wondered around and Trixie looked for just the right spot to do her business, I took pictures of the lovely wildflowers that were in bloom. Some of the flowers were obviously from flower beds but the seeds had been scooped up in the fill dirt that had been dumped at the site.



I love the way the sun relfects off the blooms.
More pictures soon.
Later
D

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! What a gorgeous thing to see first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was nice to walk among the wildflowers before most people were up and about.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and supporting me during all my computer problems.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.