Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Stencils

I may have waited a bit late to post this but the History Channel is offering some cool stencils for anyone that likes to carve pumpkins. Not just scary ones but more advanced ones too. From simple to advanced. Check it out.



I love pumpkin and hate it when I see carved pumpkins being tossed into the trash. There are much better things to be done with the pumpkin, IMO anyway. Pumpkin pie, muffins, bread, butter..... Yum...





Later
D






2 comments:

  1. Those are great stencils! I'll have to keep them in mind for next year:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the neatest stencils! We are always looking for creative ways to carve pumpkins... I'll have to get some of those for next year! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.