Saturday, October 25, 2008

At a loss for words

It has been a tough week for our church family, we have experienced three deaths. A mother with grown children. A man in his thirties leaving behind a wife and children. And a young child two and a half years old, that survived Pompe's disease that normally claims it's victims before their first birthday.

Though we are hurting, we know God is in control and He does not make mistakes.

Yes we hurt but we will praise Him in this Storm.



Casting Crowns says it so well in their song "I will praise You in the storm"

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I am so sorry about your loss. I hope that your community heals swiftly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for you loss! You & your church family are in my thoughts & prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.