Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kitchen Cabinets - Part 4

We are at the home stretch. John has done a wonderful job on the cabinets.



I had to laugh as I was looking at these pictures. We seem to have moved the coffee pot around all over the kitchen and it was the constant during this entire process.


I have also been pleased and amazed at how much brighter the kitchen is now.


I should have pictures of the finished product by this weekend.

It has been a long hard road with the majority of the job falling to my husband. I am so thankful that he is good with his hands and is able to do this type of this task.

Now the job will fall to me to determine where all the things that came out of the cabinets will go back. I have committed to clean out and remove items that we don't use. So wish me luck and I really hope to see an end to the project by this weekend.

Later
D

3 comments:

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.