Friday, October 10, 2008

Kitchen Cabinets - Part 3

I am very pleased with how things are going with the kitchen project. When we removed the shelf paper green paint was revealed. There must have been a sale on this color of green because it was used in several places in the house. I can not imagine why they would have painted the bottom shelf green, but at least the new shelf paper will cover it up.


Of course Trixie had to check out all the newly emptied spaces.


While I liked the original cabinets and their natural wood color. But the new white cabinets are really making me happy.
Yes I think we made the right decision.

2 comments:

  1. You are making such progress! I LOVE the white... great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi….
    If there comes the question of quality and durabilty Furniturenet provides different type of furniture for different uses. It includes quality piece of living room furniture, dining room furniture, bedroom furniture that has been made by solid materials. You must visit-www.furniturenet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.