Saturday, October 11, 2008

And it's a....


Last Sunday our son and daughter-in-law invited us to their home for lunch. They cooked us a lovely meal and we had a great time visiting.

She is about six months pregnant and just now really showing. (I think I showed more than that at 3 months. At least that is how I felt.) I've enjoyed shopping for maternity clothes with her. Not having a daughter I've never shopped for girlie stuff for anyone but myself, except for the occasional Christmas or birthday gift, so our shopping trip was loads of fun.

They have decided not to learn the sex of the baby. I'm OK with that, after all it's their baby. We'll be happy either way.

Until then I'll just have to love on our "grand-dog" Zeke.
I just love his face. He always looks like he's about to ask a question.

(Oh yes Miss Trixie was extremely jealous when we got home. She gave us the pup version of the third degree, sniffing my pants leg up and down several times.)

Later
D

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pending addition to your family. I am glad that you have a close relationship with your DIL. I have a great one with my MIL and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have a great relationship with our DIL. I have to say I had a great roll model for being a MIL from my MIL.

    http://myblog-randomthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/05/mother-in-law.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting that the baby will be here in about 3 months! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! How exciting it will be when the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.