Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trixie

Our 8 mo papillon pup, Trixie, loves to run. We have a fenced backyard and she will zoom around the yard as fast as she can with her tail waving behind her like a flag. If always makes me laugh to see her fun full out.

When I tried to take a picture of her running with my old camera it was always a blur. Since I've gotten the new Canon Rebel, with the "sports" setting, I have actually been able to catch her in action. I love the look of sheer joy on her face as she runs by.












While these pictures aren't in perfect focus, I still love them because she looks so happy and free running full out.














I can't help but smile.
Later
D

2 comments:

  1. Getting a DSLR is an addiction that will be tough. I just got mine a month or so ago and I'm already looking at lenses and a new tripod and this and that...

    I just wish my paycheck got bigger.

    -Chris
    Weather Moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. The lens I want costs more then my camera did.

    I did get a great deal on a camera kit from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TXRTSY

    It included 2 tripods, one table top and the other full sized. An extra battery and several other accessories that I haven't gotten around to using yet.

    So now I just have to save my pennies until I have enough to purchase that new lens.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.