Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kitchenaid Hand Blender

I have an embarrassing confession to make. I bought a KitchenAid Stand Mixer over a year ago and only used it for the first time two weeks ago. I've always wanted this mixer but once I bought it I couldn't bring myself to bring out this large machine and hookup everything when I was cooking. But once I finally did, wow! Mixing a batch of The Pioneer Woman's Oatmeal Crispies cookies was never so easy. I fell in love with it.

So when I saw the KitchenAid Hand Blender on sale at Amazon.com, I decided I had to have one of those too. Woo Hoo, it arrived today!

I previously had an inexpensive, one piece immersion mixer that drove me crazy because it was so hard to clean.

I am impressed with the quality of the pieces. It feels sturdy in my hand. The attachments fit together snugly and are easy to remove.

This blender contains:
The main body and the speed control dial with 9 settings
Blending Beaker and Lid
Blending Attachment with Stainless Steel Blade
Whisk Adapter
Whisk Attachment
Chopper Bowl, Chopper Adapter and Chopper Blade
Cotton Twill Storage Bag

The instruction booklet also contains several recipes that look interesting and worth making.

I look forward to using this blender.

Later
D

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that!! I would love to have a big mixer the kind you see in magazines sitting on the counter...only I don't have enough counter space. Oh well.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mixer is large and I really don't have the space for it but it's crammed in the corner where I can use it anytime I cook. It is amazing how much easier it makes cooking.

    I'm hoping the hand blender will be equally as useful.

    Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.