Friday, August 1, 2008

Home Again!


We are back home after thoroughly enjoying our stay in the cabin in the mountains. We rented our cabin from Cozy Cove Cabins and they treated us well and had the cabin read for us when we arrived.


We did not have a "plan" for our time away so we took our time and was able to relax and do what we wanted when we wanted. Even so I am still tired today.

The funny thing is, while we did see some wildlife while we were away, like deer, fish, bunnies and a snake, I have seen more this morning at home than I did in the mountains.

So far today, I've seen frogs, a snake and a hawk. The snake is in our pool.
It has been drained and just has leaves and collected rain water from the last two days.
There are always frogs in the pool, empty or not, and today it attracted a snake too.

We also have some hawks that visit our yard from time to time and they were back today. I was able to catch a picture of one of them on our fence.



I'm glad to be home and my own bed, but I sure enjoyed our time away. I do believe I could live in the mountains. Maybe some day...

Later
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.