Friday, June 20, 2008

NEVER go grocery shopping hungry

Your hear this all the time. Never shop hungry. So what did I do last night? I went shopping hungry. The cupboards were bare, no cheese, no lettuce. the bread was moldy. I didn't even have anything I could cook that didn't require major defrosting. No choice, there had to be a trip to the store. I made a half hearted list and headed out the door. The plan was to get some sandwich stuff and some fresh veggies. Expected expense? Around $25 - $30. What really happened: I walked in the door to the smell of freshly baked bread and I spent the next 45 minutes wandering around the store gathering up all sorts of yummy stuff......and I spent $82.57.

I say it again... NEVER GO GROCERY SHOPPING HUNGRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.