Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thank You



I went back to work yesterday after a long weekend, making this a short three day work week. Being off for several days, the first day back, seemed long and I didn't accomplish as much as I'd hoped and I was really tired by the end of the day.

The bright spot of the day was an email from a co-worker to say "Thank you" for assistance I had provided to them over the holiday weekend. It made my day. It also made me want to pass the good feeling on to others. I want to make sure I let my co-workers and others know how much I appreciate their assistance. So that is my goal for the rest of the week, to say "Thank you" when ever the opportunity presents itself.

I'm starting right now: Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.