Friday, May 23, 2008

Road Trip


We are going out of town for the first time since we brought home Miss Trixie, our Papillon puppy. We took her to a Bluegrass Festival last weekend and she did very well. At the fair grounds where the event took place there was also a dog show. I stopped by to see what it was all about and found it was an agility trial. I made some good contacts for getting her trained and involved with the club. She did very well around the other dogs. I was very glad to see she did not bark at everything in sight.

Today we are taking her with us to a Bluegrass Festival that is out of town. I am reminded of the days when our son was little and we had to pack the house to go anywhere. I'm looking forward to some much needed R&R and hope this will be a fun weekend for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.