Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Timeless Beauty













I love this picture. It is of our friend from Kentucky whom I wrote about in Remembrance. We were fortunate enough to see them again over the Labor Day weekend at the Armuchee Bluegrass Festival. I had my new camera with me and began to take so many pictures that everyone eventually ignored me. That is when I love taking pictures because they are no longer paying attention to me or the camera. That is when I get the best shots. This one came as she turned in her chair to watch her husband. She took on a classic pose and had such a beautiful serene expression on her face. This picture so captures their relationship. After all their years of marriage, they still look at each other with deep love and affection. That is the kind of love I want. It's timeless.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful picture that you'll cherish forever... I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen b. I am thrilled that it turned out so well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.