Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Food & Family


I subscribe to a lot of cooking and recipe newsletters. America's Test Kitchen, Cooking.com, All Recipes just to name a few. But perhaps one of the most helpful is from Kraft Foods Food & Family. What I like about this cooking magazine is that it offers recipes for things I have on hand in my pantry. The fall edition arrived today and there are some delicious looking dishes on it's pages. To be honest you can find the tasty yet higher fat recipes, but there are also healthy dishes as well. This is a well rounded magazine that has an entire section of healthy recipes.

You can sign up to receive the magazine free at their web site. You can also view it on line by clicking on the picture of the magazine.

I love getting free stuff. Hope you do too.

Later
D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.