Friday, November 14, 2008

A Rainy Night In Georgia

Well it was a rainy night in Georgia last night but this morning it sure was foggy.

This tree is right across the street from our parking lot. I found it interesting through the early morning fog.



Walking from my car I looked up to see the lights glowing through the mist and they brought me comfort as they provided light for my walk into the building.


How different things look in the fog.


It's still overcast this afternoon, but at least the fog has cleared.

We need the rain and I don't really mind the fog.

Later
D

4 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous pictures and I love the title:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susie. I grew up in the mountains and have always enjoyed fog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love foggy mornings & how everything looks! Those are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tree in the fog photo!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.