Friday, November 7, 2008

More Great Savings from Kroger

As I have stated before I love my Kroger Plus Card and the wonderful savings that comes along with it. Recently Kroger sent me a magazine called "Holidays from the Heart" which included recipes and some great coupons. I also received a Plus Card packet of coupons based on my purchase history.

In preparation for grocery shopping I checked Kroger's on-line ad and made up my list. Then I headed out shopping armed with my list and some great coupons. When the dust settled and my purchases had been rung up, my total savings was $43.19. I had around $20 in direct savings from the coupons and the rest in price reductions for using my Kroger Plus Card.

20% off Kroger brand frozen chicken breast
1 Free 12 pack of Coca-Cola
1 Free pack of Oscar Meyer hot dogs
1 Free pack of Oscar Meyer lunch meat
1 Free 24 pack case of Kroger bottled water
$2 off Kroger Private Selection brand Parmesan cheese
These are part of the savings on this shopping trip.


Yeah, I'm loving Kroger.

Later
D

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You picked up some great savings! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D

    Have a wonderful Monday!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be so good about shopping Kroger & using my card but I've gotten out of the habit lately. I had forgotten what great savings there are! Congrats on such a fantastic trip & all of your savings! You've just inspired me to get back to my Kroger shopping! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.