Saturday, July 26, 2008

Visual Vacation - Update


Woo-Hoo, Vacation time is finally here. We have a cabin in the mountains on a creek so our son can fish from the back deck.

There is no Internet and limited cell phone service, so I am going to be mostly "tech less" and wonder if I'll have withdrawal or if perhaps it will be a nice change.

I'm taking my new and old cameras and plan to take tons of pictures. There are lots of places I want to go to share with my family.

So while I'll not be able blog for a few days, I will have a lot to say when we return. So this next week will be Visual Vacation Week. I will sent random pictures of places of interest ...assuming I have a signal on my phone.

Later
D
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.