Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anticipation

At the end of May I reported our son and daughter-in-law are expecting their first child and our first grandchild. This past Sunday I noticed she has the beginnings of a "bump." At approximately 15 weeks she is just beginning to show.

In anticipation of the baby's birth in January, I have ordered a Canon Rebel XTi camera. I figure everyone will sick of me practicing to use this camera by the time the baby arrives.

When it arrives I will write a review, but having talked with a couple of friends that have this camera already I fully expect to be extremely pleased.

I am very excited to get the camera and see what it can do. Then I plan to practice, practice, practice so I can take great shots of our grand baby. (Be prepared to be inundated with baby pictures around the first of the year.)

Later
D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.