Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Grandmom Gig

Our precious grandson is now seven months old and into everything. He is at the stage where everything goes into his mouth. Fingers, toes, toys if it's within reach he tries to put it in his mouth.

Everything is amazing to him. Like the sudden flash from the camera.
Wow!

I had the opportunity to babysit earlier in the week. I feed him his dinner and then we played on the floor until it was time for his bath.
I'm just too cute!

I love watching him trying to learn to control his body. Trying to crawl. Being so determined to succeed and discover everything in his world.
Going For It

This grandmom gig is a hoot.
Tasty


Yes, I'm loving being a grandmother and babysitting is a very nice perk!

Later
D

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I can see that you are a thriving grandmother:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.