Friday, December 18, 2009

Little Hands

I love baby toes and hands. I always have and when the baby is my grandson, well I'm off the deep end.

It seems like our family and friends are in a baby boom. In the past year there have been at least eight little ones born. It reminds me of the year our son was born. There were four cousins born with in six months.

Anyway I babysat for our grandson one evening last week and managed to get a few pictures. One of them was of his sweet little hands. I love how those little pudgy fingers.

Hands

I hope everyone has a wonderful time with their family and friends during the Christmas season.

IMG_5200



My sweet boy!









.
.
.
.
.
.
And then there is this:
I love this kid!

I do love that boy.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.