Saturday, July 19, 2008

New camera - Part 1

My new camera is a Canon Rebel XTi. I own a Minolta SRT 202 for with several lenses that are used depending on the type of photos I wanted to shoot. I bought the Minolta camera back in the 70s so everything is manual. I love this camera but have been spoiled by ability to see photos are they are taken in digital format. That is the reason I decided to get a new camera.

The new Canon has a setting for close up pictures. I love the tile around the top of our pool. since it is empty I was able to sit on the step and take some pictures.


In this first picture I took a straight on shot, angled just enough to eliminate the glare.


In this one I angled the camera to look down the wall.


In this one I angled more and raised the position of the camera.

So far I am very pleased.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.