Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Perspective


We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie today. I enjoyed it, but I can't say it is the best movie I've see. Before we had our son we went to the movies frequently. After he was born, we didn't have time nor the extra money to go very often. I think we developed the habit of not going to see the hot new releases. Often we wait to see them after they hit TV.

As we have gotten older the things that are important to me have changed. I used to feel I just had to see the new movies soon after they were released. Now, it's just not as important. We don't go unless we are very interested in the story or really like the actors.

I am looking at life from a different perspective now. I don't care about "going to the movies" as much as I did in my youth. I'd rather spend time with my husband or family and see the movie on TV. I'd rather stay home than go out.

I'm trying to figure out if I have matured or gotten lazy.... I'll let you know what I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.